Asheville Church Outreach Ministries across the street and around the world
Our calling in outreach and missions is to become an Acts 1:8 Church. The very last thing Jesus said just before he ascended into heaven is recorded in Acts 1:8. Jesus said, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” With this expanding outreach, we are seeking to reach out locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally.
Our strategy for reaching out locally is threefold. 1- We are seeking to reach out in personal evangelism and discipleship through interactive relationships. 2- We are involved in meeting needs through community ministry as we are involved in helping the poor and in indentifying specific ways we can be a blessing to our community. 3- We are also involved in special events like our annual Easter Festival that reaches several thousand people the weekend before Easter.
As we reach out regionally, nationally, and internationally, we continue to focus on working with people who are connected to us in natural relationships with an emphasis in starting new churches. We are also involved in short term missions projects that allow us to get directly involved in outreach at every level.
Our Global Partners
- ABCCM – Asheville Buncombe Community Christian Ministry
- Buncombe Baptist Association
- International Christian Hospice – Rich & Barbara Banis
- Campus Crusade -Kelly Burch
- Individiual, Marriage and Family Counselor – Patty Stump
- Changing Hearts Ministry – Debbie West
- Mountain Area Pregnancy Services
- Freedom in Christ Ministries – Rich Miller
- North American Mission Board
- PowerPoint Ministries Inc. – Geoffrey Harris
[wp_lightbox_fancybox_vimeo_video link=”https://vimeo.com/97463348″ title=”Buncombe Baptist Association” source=”http://www.example.com/anchor-image.jpg”]