Monthly Video From Tim
Kids Ministry open during worship services at 9:00 AM
Limited Capacity - please arrive early
- All check-in is touchless.
- Staying in our large group room for the entire service.
- Sanitized before and after services.
Open Format 11 am
- Optional masks for kids and no social-distancing.
- Staff and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- All kids, staff and volunteers will be temperature checked before entering.
For further questions please contact tim: email@example.com
this month in new life kids
Week of April 4
Bible Story: Easter - God’s Big Story; Colossians 1:20
Bottom Line: God made peace with us.
Week of April 11
Bible Story: Live in Peace with Others; Colossians 3:15
Bottom Line: We can make peace with others.
Week of April 18
Bible Story: Isaac’s Wells; Genesis 26:1-6; 12-22; 26-31
Bottom Line: You can show you care about others by walking away from a fight.
Week of April 25
Bible Story: Abigail Intervenes; 1 Samuel 25:1-35
Bottom Line: You can show you care about others by being a part of the solution.
Parent Cue App
New Life Kids Vision
Our vision in New Life Kids Church is to help elementary kids find and follow Jesus. The Orange Strategy is used across all age groups at New Life. In our ministry, we use the 252 Basics curriculum. This curriculum combines the critical influences of the church and the home to provoke discovery and invite kids into a new understanding of how to grow in relationship with Jesus. Weekly resources are used in our ministry and provided to families to ensure that every kid grows up believing ......
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
You can check out the spectrum of the Orange Strategy by clicking the button below.