MIssions and outreach
At New Life, we take mission very seriously. It’s not just something we talk about, it’s something we do. In fact, it’s one of our key priorities as a church. We invest our time, money and skills to continually expand the footprint of the gospel in our city of Asheville, as well as across our state, country and world.
For example, in 2017 we’ll continue to build on our long-standing relationships with local Asheville based ministries and community partners such as Woodfin Elementary School and PTA; New City Christian School; Mountain Area Pregnancy Services; and ABCCM.
We will also send out multiple short term mission teams across the USA and world, including Alaska, Ghana, Nicaragua, Haiti and Bulgaria. In addition, we continue our monthly support to a wide variety of national and international ministry partners, including:
- Cru (Campus Crusade ministry to students in the United States)
- Signs for Hope (ministry to the deaf worldwide)
- Luke & Becca Perkins (missionaries to Haiti)
- Shining Light Ministries India (SanJeeb Sahu Ministry to India)
- Helping Nicaragua (ministry of discipleship in Nicaragua)
- International Christian Hospice (missionary assistance to those who are dying)
- CWE Construction (ministering through construction and medical missions worldwide)
- Freedom in Christ discipleship ministry
- International Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention